[rt-users] StockAnswers-like functionality for RT3.0

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Sat Mar 15 12:42:56 EST 2003

OK, will do now.  I had gotten a little different impression about what
RTFM's place in the world was, but admittedly it sounds like it's the
general idea I was discussing.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Regards,
Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-384-2500 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net