[rt-users] StockAnswers-like functionality for RT3.0

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Sat Mar 15 12:43:31 EST 2003

From: "Jesse Vincent" <jesse at bestpractical.com>

> Your really, really want to have a look at RTFM, Best Practical's new
> Knowledge Base tool, that's currently in beta.  Right now, the only bit
> that's different from how you describe it is that RTFM lets you search
> for articles from the "Update" page, rather than just giving you a
> dropdown list, but that's easy to customize.
>
> http://fsck.com/pub/rt/devel/rtfm-2-0-beta-2.tar.gz

Is there an overview of how this is supposed to work anywhere?  I'm
getting an error creating the articles and thought I'd wait for your next
release to work on it, but I'd like to know how the tickets from RT
relate to the articles from RTFM.   Will it do some sort of matching
on the new custom fields to find the likely choices?

---
   Les Mikesell
       les at futuresource.com