[rt-users] rt-mailgate errors.

Robert Ryals robert.ryals at Trifolium.com
Wed Mar 19 08:58:38 EST 2003

Check your web server configuration file and make sure the URL you are using
is configured to use the RT::Mason PerlHandler.  See the Apache example
below.

Alias /rt3 /usr/local/rt3/share/html
PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
<Location /rt3>
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>