[rt-users] multiple email addresses for one user

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Fri Mar 21 07:38:53 EST 2003

Hello,
    Is there anyone who's dealt with consolidating mutliple email addresses
that a single user has into one account?  This would require modifying the
system to hold multiple emails for one user, and sending correspondence out
the first email listed, no?  We'd like to accurately track individuals, not
all 10 email addresses they happen to have.  I can probably do the mods
myself but didn't want to reinvent the wheel...
Thanks,

    -=| Ben