[rt-users] mail gateway issues - rt3-rc4

Merritt Krakowitzer merrittk at sira-sa.co.za
Mon Mar 24 06:37:46 EST 2003

Hi guys

Have a bit of a problem, my maillog gives me the following error:

Mar 24 13:34:04 lan postfix/local[917]: 341D2C043:
to=<rt1 at lan.sira-sa.co.za>, relay=local, delay=180, status=deferred
(temporary failure. Command output: An Error Occurred =================
500 Can't connect to 192.168.1.46:80 (connect: timeout) )

I'm running mod_perl 1, apache 1.37 and postfix. My mailgateway was
working under apache 2 and mod_perl2 but i had numerous other problems
so i have downgraded.

I can telnet this ip on port 80 and use the web interface without any
problems. Anyone have any ideas?

Regards
Merritt.