[rt-users] RT3, automatic created users

Ulrich Kiermayr ulrich.kiermayr at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 26 11:14:00 EST 2003

Hi,

I have a similar Problem, not beeing able to fix yet:
I send a reply/comment including a not yet known eMail-address in the
CCs. if someone tries to reply to that i also get 'Could not load a
valid User' even if everyone has the right to Create, Reply and Comment
on Ticket in the particular Queue.

Maybe RT should create users for that Cc and AdminCc entrys as well?

lG uk
Ulrich Kiermayr         Zentraler Informatikdienst der Universitaet Wien
Network Security              Universitaetsstrasse 7, 1010 Wien, Austria
eMail:   ulrich.kiermayr at univie.ac.at          Tel: (+43 1) 4277 / 14104
Hotline: security.zid at univie.ac.at             Fax: (+43 1) 4277 /  9140