FIXED: [rt-users] problem with REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue May 6 05:44:04 EDT 2003

> On Mon, 5 May 2003, Harald Wagener wrote:
>> error:   	Undefined subroutine &RT::Interface::Email::Gateway called
>> at
>> /opt/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway line 32.

The error is with my perl installation/locale setup. Apparently, the
perl 5.8 provided by redhat does not like modules compiled with
LANG=en_US.UTF8 set. Reinstalling the modules with LANG=C helped me
alot further along the path. Now RT 3 is usable (after a down time of 3
work days), and the only problems I still have seem to be ones that
everyone else using international characters has (knock on wood).

Regards,
     Harald

--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg