[rt-users] RT3 Speed Info

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu May 8 07:20:22 EDT 2003

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 12:09:03PM +0100, Simon Woodward wrote:
> Hi Jesse,
>
> The main problem is that I'm getting close to a point now where I can't keep
> justifying using RT3, I've been pouring through code / mysql docs and everything
> for the last few days, and all I am getting from staff "is can't we go back to
> the old one, because that worked", and its not going to be long before I
> get ordered to do it, so I'm basically running out of time.

Understood. I'm sorry that you're having performance issues.
Unfortunately, I'm on holiday in Europe and have already been spending
way too much time in netcafes with rt-related stuff. If you're having
issues you can't resolve, the community support isn't enough to make it
go and for whatever reason, commercial support isn't an option,
you're probably far better off running something that will make your
coworkers happy in production and debugging the issue on a test server
until you're satisfied that you've resolved things.

	Jesse