[rt-users] RT3 Speed Info

Andreas Wahlfeldt awahlfeldt at subshell.com
Fri May 9 07:47:02 EDT 2003

hi list,
hi simon,

# I take it from the sheer silence on the list that no-one else has any
thoughts /
# ideas or input. I'd greatly appreciate any if you have, otherwise I think
its
# downgrade and wait until the time is available to try again or test.

my silence is caused by my boss, wanting me to dig into things that make us
money, not into things that make us trouble, which rt3 definitly does.

therefore i had no time to investigate what causes the performance problems
in our rt3 install, but i definetly will. probably in my holidays....

since rt2 is still a GREAT tool (not able to thank jesse and coworkers
enough for it) which improved our customer support and
internal-communication a lot, we will stick to it untill the rt3 performace
issue is solved.

jesse:
stay away from open netcafes.
this is supposed to be your holiday ;-)