[rt-users] Non-root mails not being sent.

kend at xanoptix.com kend at xanoptix.com
Fri May 9 08:31:14 EDT 2003

First, thanks to all for the help with my e-mail issue (as in, none being
sent, 'cause I didn't realize there weren't default settings) yesterday.
Much appreciated.

However, it still isn't quite working.  If I create a ticket as root in
queue "foo", mail gets sent to foo's watchers, as per the scrip I have set
up.  On the other hand, if I create a ticket as any other user, the mail
does not get sent.  I've gone so far as to grant all permissions to the
user creating the ticket, and it still doesn't go.  Is there some
queue-based permission setting or something that I'm missing?

Thanks!

-Ken D'Ambrosio