[rt-users] Qmail killed my outbound mail. *sigh*

kend at xanoptix.com kend at xanoptix.com
Wed May 14 13:09:10 EDT 2003

Howdy, all.  I installed RT 2.0.14 via Debian unstable, and had it working
fine for several days.  Then, last night, for unrelated reasons, I
installed qmail instead of Exim.  Suddenly, no more RT outbound mail.  I
un-installed qmail, and re-installed Exim -- everything works fine from
the command-line (as it did when qmail was installed), but still no RT
outbound mail.  I've restarted and rebooted and so forth and so on, as
well as making sure that the "sendmail" line in config.pm points to the
correct wrapper, but nuttin'.  Any idea which modules I should be looking
at to track this down?  I really, really, REALLY need to be able to send
these mails, and my boss is going to shoot me -- a lot -- if I don't get
it working again.

Thanks,

-Ken D'Ambrosio