[rt-users] Qmail killed my outbound mail. *sigh*

Miles Scruggs midgard at garnetws.com
Thu May 15 02:58:14 EDT 2003

Hi I'm having the same problem (with slackware)  but I can't get any
outbound mail to work.

> > Howdy, all.  I installed RT 2.0.14 via Debian unstable, and had it
> > working fine for several days.  Then, last night, for unrelated
> > reasons, I installed qmail instead of Exim.  Suddenly, no more RT
> > outbound mail.
>
> are there, perhaps, any logs? like from your MTA

My MTA doesn't see any mail from RT at all.  RT logs just say that mail
is being sent, but that is as far as it goes.

> > as well as making sure that the "sendmail" line in
> config.pm points to
> > the correct wrapper, but nuttin'.
>
> have you read the comment above the MailCommand varible? I
> usually set it to "sendmailpipe"

I tried everywhich way in the config.  About every combination I could
think of but none worked.

Been posting to the list for over a month now with few responses

Miles