[rt-users] Qmail killed my outbound mail. *sigh*

seph seph at directionless.org
Thu May 15 08:54:41 EDT 2003

"Miles Scruggs" <midgard at garnetws.com> writes:

> Hi I'm having the same problem (with slackware)  but I can't get any
> outbound mail to work.

from the little you've said in this mail, your problem is
different. He had mail working, and qmail broke it. Near as I can
tell, you never had it working.

> My MTA doesn't see any mail from RT at all.  RT logs just say that mail
> is being sent, but that is as far as it goes.

I'm slightly skeptical. You could try replacing the sendmail command
with something that logs, and execs a sendmail wrapper in it's place.

> Been posting to the list for over a month now with few responses

You could always try to hire someone.

seph