[rt-users] User Manual Query

Dan Fairs d.fairs at cogtest.com
Thu May 15 10:52:57 EDT 2003

Hi,

I appear to be spamming the list today ;)

Page 27 of the manual discusses the difference between Replying and
Commenting, and it says that Replies are visible to the requestor, but not
comments. It then kind of implies that Replies will get emailed to those
interested, as it starts talking about emails; and indeed, RT says
'correspondence sent' when you submit a reply. Is that the case? (My
installation doesn't, so I need to look into why it's not happening!) Or do
I need to delve into the scrips?

Incidentally, I know RT is GPL; what about the associated docs, like the
manual? Is there a procedure for submitting 'patches' to the documentation?
(I've got a little more to learn about the system before I start doing
that, though ;)

Many thanks,
Dan

d.fairs at cogtest.com