[rt-users] User Manual Query

Martin Schapendonk martin.schapendonk at whitehorses.nl
Thu May 15 11:13:05 EDT 2003

# Page 27 of the manual discusses the difference between Replying and
# Commenting, and it says that Replies are visible to the
# requestor, but not
# comments. It then kind of implies that Replies will get emailed to those
# interested, as it starts talking about emails; and indeed, RT says
# 'correspondence sent' when you submit a reply. Is that the case? (My
# installation doesn't, so I need to look into why it's not
# happening!) Or do
# I need to delve into the scrips?

Please do not forget that RT tries to be smart, as it does not send email to
the person performing the action. If you overlooked that, it could cost you
a lot of time :-)

Regards,

Martin