[rt-users] % sign in filename from email

Stewart James stewart.james at vu.edu.au
Mon May 19 22:47:08 EDT 2003

Bugger, there must have been something else unusual about that message -
and of course because it was overloading things I failed to keep a copy of
it.

However sending the message to 3.0.0 was accepted when I did the message
from pine, although I got an error from the web server when I tried to
view the attachment.

I do know the original came from an apple user and was sending screenshots
to show an error he was receiving, and seem to remember the mime type
having apple mentioned in it.

I am going to try and get a hold of this user and see if they can forward
me a copy of the email so I can analyse it properly and get some decent
feedback to you on the problem.

There is an issue somewhere here....maybe specific to my system.

Stewart