[rt-users] patch to enable email threading with RT 3.0.2

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 20 12:51:12 EDT 2003

Hello,

here is a patch, which enables RT 3.0.2 to respect and create appropriate
References and In-Reply-To headers for Email-Notifications.

It does so for Email-Notifications on incoming email or web-created
transactions.

For doing both (Email, Web) I decided to put the main subroutine to
RT:Tickets, and because I would like to see this integrated into a future
version of RT, I decided to patch original code and not to provide some
*_Local?

Would integrating it into the code of the next version be possible, please?

Regards,
Dirk.