[rt-users] Setting a default owner on a per queue basis

Ron Alexander ralexander at musiciansfriend.com
Thu May 22 16:04:16 EDT 2003

The default action in RT is to set the default owner to
$session{CurrentUser}. This is fine except in one of my queues there
will be one owner 99% of the time and they almost never fill out the
ticket. What is an easy way to change the default owner of a ticket in
the Create.html page? I don't want a scrip because I want this to occur
in the template, not an action after the form is submitted.

Thanks,
Ron
--
* Ron Alexander             ralexander at musiciansfriend.com *