[rt-users] Linux versions supported.

Martin Schapendonk martin.schapendonk at whitehorses.nl
Fri May 30 07:43:47 EDT 2003

# > Not really an answer to your question but RT3.0.0 has now been
# > accepted into Debian/unstable. There should be an upload of 3.0.2
# > soonish as well. Given a couple of weeks it should make it into
# > testing. This means that all the dependencies and most common
# > configurations are supported out of the box. We're currently working
# > on Debconf support as well to make configuration really easy.
#
# Would it be possible to get a backport for woody, too?  Running unstable
# or testing for critical servers gets me nervous.

You could take only RT from testing and keep the rest of your server stable.

Martin