[rt-users] Req custom script for stalled tickets

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Nov 5 10:23:10 EST 2003

Einar Fagertun wrote:
> Has anyone made a custom script that does the following:
>
> Custom (on Stalled) -> notify whomever -> with template
	Hello.
If you whant condition 'On Stall' then next SQL would help you:
insert into ScripConditions set Name = 'On Stall', Description =
'Whenever a ticket is stalled', ExecModule = 'StatusChange', Argument =
'stalled', ApplicableTransTypes = 'Status', Creator = 1, Created = now();

	Best regards. Ruslan.