[rt-users] Defult transaction template problem

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Wed Nov 12 22:19:40 EST 2003

In the future, please reply to the list.

At 10:42 AM 11/12/2003, niconico wrote:
>The link is correctly generated (example: <URL:
>http://helpdesk.exampledomain.dom/Ticket/Display.html?id=1813 >)  but when i
>see it in outlook it isnt a link.

My best guess is this is just Outlook's brokenness on not fully
comprehending URLs. If it only highlights a portion of the URL, then that
would support my theory. Regardless, if the URL is properly constructed and
works when cut and pasted into a web browser, then this is not an RT
problem but an MUA problem.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"