[rt-users] What is the right 'TakeTicket'

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Mon Nov 17 06:38:23 EST 2003

Matthias Juchem wrote:
> On Monday 17 November 2003 12:19, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
>
>>Matthias Juchem wrote:
>>
>>>Hi.
>>>
>>>Does anybody know what the right 'TakeTicket' is?
>>
>>When ticket ticket owner is 'nobody' you have to AT LEAST be granted
>>with this right to change owner to you. Some rights can include this
>>too(for example SuperUser :))
>

> No, that's definitively OwnTicket. I have made that mistake previously.
TakeTicket right is minimum requirment to change Owner of ticket now
owned by nobody. Look in code below.
What about this code?
sub SetOwner {
    if ( $self->OwnerObj->Id == $RT::Nobody->Id ) {
         unless (    $self->CurrentUserHasRight('ModifyTicket')
                  || $self->CurrentUserHasRight('TakeTicket') ) {
             return ( 0, $self->loc("Permission Denied") );
         }
     } elsif ...

		Best regards. Ruslan.