[rt-users] problems logging out from RT3

Matthias F. Brandstetter haimat at lame.at
Tue Nov 18 10:00:20 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have a problem logging out from RT 3.0.6. Everything works in my
installation, but when I then click on "Logout", the page Logout.html does
not get parsed, I get only the error from the browser, that the requestet
URL <%$URL%> is not avail.

I am using FastCGI, here are my Apache settings:

##############
## for RT3
AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
FastCgiServer /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi
Alias /rt3/NoAuth /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth
ScriptAlias /rt3 /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

As said, everything works, execpt this Logout.html page.
Has anyone an idea?

Greets and TIA, Matthias

--
Love isn't hopeless.  Look, maybe I'm no expert on the subject, but there
was one time I got it right.

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Another Simpson's Clip Show