[rt-users]Problem with Mailgate from Newbie

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:57:11 EST 2003

I'm using sendmail and the following are my aliases entries:
# RT mail gateway
rt:             "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action
correspond --url http://rt.xxx.net/"
                "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue HKG RI-C --action
correspond --url http://rt.xxx.net/"
rt-comment:     "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action comment
--url http://rt.xxx.net/"
                "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue HKG RI-C --action comment
--url http://rt.xxx.net/"

And i'm sure i have run newaliases command

The mail address of the general queue is rtadmin at rt.xxx.net
When i send mail to this address, the mail just store in the rtadmin's
mailbox, not going into RT

But if i run the aliases command directly in terminal, it can create ticket
successfully

What is the problem with my config? What can i do to make it work? Please
help. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Ada Hui