[rt-users] Is priority supposed to increment over time automatically?

MAS rt at mas.ml1.net
Thu Nov 27 05:21:56 EST 2003

Hi all,

The RT documentation makes some mention that the Priority attribute of
tickets goes from its initial priority (which you configure) to its final
priority (which you also configure) over time.

It's not changing automatically in my installation (RT 3.0.7_01), but I'm
not sure whether it's supposed to or not.

Is this supposed to happen automatically? or is this simply a suggested
way to use the priority field? (i.e. it only goes from initial to final
if you make it)

Thanks!

mike