[rt-users] Qmail configuration

Rommie request_tracker at acerhomes.com
Wed Oct 1 13:39:09 EDT 2003

Hi!

I just successfully installed RT3.0.5 on RH9 with Postgres + FastCGI +
SendMail on a new machine.  It seems it working fine on the browser side
except for the mail gateway.  I have a separate Qmail server where all our
emails are forwarded to.  My problem is how can I configure RT to use the
Qmail from another machine.

I checked the  mailinglist and I found your perl script (i'm really don't
about perl programming). Can I use your script for this kind of setup?
What other things should I need to configure?

I already posted this but nobody is responding.

---rommie