[rt-users] Abandoning RT Not for the faint of heart

Sullivan, Robert (HQP) Robert.Sullivan at rhi.com
Wed Oct 1 14:24:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

While RT is not an easy program to get up and running and all evaluations of
it say that it is not an easy install. The tool does work and work well. I
agree that it would be nice if it was packaged and one could do a simple
pkgadd. Also I think that Jesse and the rest of the users on this list do a
very good job of helping out whene there are questions. I do not blame you
for going with another product but I think it is a mistake to slam the users
and author of the RT program.