[rt-users] Upgrade Question

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Wed Oct 1 18:15:33 EDT 2003

Hey All,

I just did an upgrade from RT3.0.4 to 3.0.6 and saw this at the end of the
make upgrade:

        Congratulations. RT has been upgraded. You should now check-over
        /usr/local/rt3/etc/RT_Config.pm for any necessary site
customization. Additionally,
        you should update RT's system database objects by running
           ls etc/upgrade
        For each file in that directory whose name is greater than
        your previously installed RT version, run:
                   /usr/local/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action
insert --datafile etc/upgrade/<version>

I got the check-over RT_Config.pm part, but I don't get the rest!!  What do
I need to do here??

Thanks

Steve