[rt-users] Entering text fields in a Keyword style

Mark Einon marke at dme.sony.co.uk
Tue Oct 7 11:32:27 EDT 2003

Hello,
         Is it possible to easily set up a named field (like a Keyword) in
RT that accepts a variable text string as a value? (similar to the ticket
'subject' field). This doesn't seem to be possible using the web interface,
unless a generic comment is used - and if not, do I have to manually edit
the perl code to do this?

We are planning to use RT to log software code reviews, where it would be
possible to enter, for example, a code label string :

Label  'review_video_bug_fix_123456_rel_4'

Thanks,
Mark