[rt-users] Strange permission behavior...

O'Brien, Kevin KOBrien at sonypictures.com
Tue Oct 7 15:13:14 EDT 2003

We started using separate queues for different people in our department
and wanted to just move tickets between queues.  After I setup the
queues, people would get a permission denied trying to move to a new
queue.  The fix was to change ModifyTicket from Owner to AdminCC.  Even
if the person first took ownership of the ticket they would get a denied
message.  Any idea why giving ModifyTicket to Owner wouldn't work but
AdminCC does?

-=Kevin=-