[rt-users] reporting bugs?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Oct 8 11:42:14 EDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 08:36:11AM -0700, Stephen Lawrence wrote:
> How do I report bugs in RT? The link at their website just takes me to a
> list of bugs, but no "Create Bug" link anywhere.

Have a look at the README. You want to mail rt-3.0-bugs at fsck.com. And
you want to send us a whole bunch more information like that, like what
the error is and details of your configuration. Sending mail to rt-users
with this information may also be useful if it turns out you've got a
misconfiguration and not a bug in RT itself.