[rt-users] RT do not send message to requestor on correspondance

Einar Fagertun einar.fagertun at cc.uit.no
Thu Oct 9 09:38:20 EDT 2003

I do believe it is due to me accidentially deleting the script that is supposed to send the correspondance to the requestor when I press the reply button.

I know that RT is selective on which template that goes with which script, and I cannot remember which script/template combination I should use to make sure that the requestor gets the message when I use the reply option.

Other scripts r workin fine.

I am tailing the maillog and mails r being sent in other instances (like on creation of new tickets and autoreply on resolved cases)

--Einar