[rt-users] Debian/Linux: [error] Unknown exception abbreviation 'compilation_error' at /usr/share/perl5/HTML/Mason/Exceptions.pm line 91

Stephen Quinney stephen.quinney at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Oct 10 04:25:43 EDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 12:16:48PM +0200, Harald Wagener wrote:
> Phil Homewood wrote:
>
> >Harald Wagener wrote:
> >

> >>'request-tracker3' package is only available for debian/unstable.
> >>

> >Not true; it's also in testing.
> >

> Ah, ok. Nice! In unstable, it was conflicting with perl-5.8.1 last time
> I checked. But,with some of this week's discussion in mind, this seems
> to be correct.

yep, the perl-modules 5.8.1 package provides all sorts of modules that
it didn't use to and conflicts with all sorts of things which caused
chaos for a few days. Once the smoke cleared we understood what had to
be done and fixed our dependencies accordingly. All is now ok, as of
3.0.4-4. We just need to get the libapache-dbi-perl maintainer to
upgrade now so we can move to 3.0.6...

Stephen Quinney