[rt-users] Unable to start work tickets without approval?

Thomas t14 at t14.net
Fri Oct 10 11:51:41 EDT 2003

Hi,

As far as preventing users from opening (creating) tickets that is
difficult as only the admin then could initiate (create) tickets...

But you could create a "submit" Q were tickets can only be opened
(created) with only admin access to that Q beside ticket creation.

You could then transfer the tickets you approve to a second
"processing" Q where staff are given rights to work on the tickets.
That would preserve the initial ticket number and content.

Thanks
Thomas