[rt-users] Resolved tickets displayed when "Next-ing" through Open/New ticket search results

J. Sloan js138 at eng.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 09:43:40 EDT 2003

> The only think I can think of which might be causing this is some hidden
> search caching which isn't being correctly flushed in the long running
> httpd invocation of perl, but which isn't tripping up my fresh-perl
> invocation script.
>
> Is this likely?

Someone earlier mentioned something about how bad it was to follow up your
own posts but...:

Stopping httpd, deleting everything which looked like it might be cached
info and restarting had no effect.  So why the GUI appears to be getting
disparate results from my perl script remains a mystery.

John