[rt-users] Question about RedHat Installation

John Schubert jschubert at linearcorp.com
Tue Oct 14 18:13:43 EDT 2003

I spotted the RT change from 2 to 3, but that made no
difference.  I also changed the PerlRequire to the paths of
the two webmux.pl locations and it still complains it can't
find it.  I didn't include the whole error, so here it is:

httpd failed. The error was: Starting httpd: [Tue Oct 14
15:06:46 2003] [error] Can't locate Apache.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /opt/rt3/local/lib /opt/rt3/lib
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl
.) at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/CGI.pm line 161.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
line 54.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
line 54.

[Tue Oct 14 15:06:46 2003] [error] Can't load Perl file:
/opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl for server localhost.localdomain:0,
exiting...

John

SNIP