[rt-users] Question about RedHat Installation

John Schubert jschubert at linearcorp.com
Wed Oct 15 13:14:30 EDT 2003

I'm still hashing through this.  I installed a few more
mod_perl modules (Apache::DBI and Apache::Registry) which
it looks like are needed, however weren't listed in the
dependency listing.  I poked through the mod_perl
documentation and tried pasting in:
  <Location /rt>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler Apache::Registry
    Options ExecCGI
    allow from all
    PerlSendHeader On
  </Location>

and now the page no longer parses text or kills the httpd
at restart.  However, looking at the .conf in RT's
documenation it uses PerlHandler RT::Mason.  Where is this?
 I searched CPAN and don't see it.

Either way, now the /www/root/rt URL returns a "Server
error 500".  I hope this means I've made some progress.

Thanks for the help so far and in advance.

John