[rt-users] hi

Gavin gavin at diva.ie
Thu Oct 16 17:50:49 EDT 2003

Newbie alert.

Just saying hello to everyone.

we just got RT installed a week or so ago and have spent some time
evaluating it. It seems like it will do everything i can ever imagine
needing

(we are small software firm, multiple products, multiple clients,
needing central system to manage requests for all the various dept
functions (sales, info, bugs, support, features, ...))

Its a bit overwhelming trying to decide how to set this beast up though
(not installing, but the actual live config)

Anyone got any good pointers on where to start, and what to do first,
second etc..

AVLG
(A very lost Gavin)