[rt-users] This transaction appears to have no content

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 17 14:00:55 EDT 2003

Much like your mail to rt-users, the mail you're sending to RT is
html-only with no alternative text part. Displaying the html inline
would cause RT to be easily suceptible to 'cross-site-scripting'
attacks. We could certainly take a stab at a basic html->plain renderer,
if you folks needed it. Alternatively, you could configure your mail
client to be more friendly to those of us who don't use GUI mail
readers.  (You can see how hard your message is to read below.)

	Best,
	Jesse