[rt-users] Using LookupExternalUserInfo.

Enrique Iglesias Rodriguez enrique at kaos.es
Tue Oct 21 05:27:57 EDT 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 17:26, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> In RT2, you dropped subroutines into the configuration file. in RT3, you
> use a _Local file to overried the system subroutine that does the same
> thing.

I see.

Anyway, no matter where I change that... in fact, I edited EmailParser.pm to
deny the creation of new users at all w/o success:

747c747
<   my $FoundInExternalDatabase = 1;
---
>   my $FoundInExternalDatabase = 0;
751,753c751,753
<   $params{'Name'} = $EmailAddress;
<   $params{'EmailAddress'} = $EmailAddress;
<   $params{'RealName'} = $RealName;
---
>   $params{'Name'} = '';
>   $params{'EmailAddress'} = '';
>   $params{'RealName'} = '';

And RT keeps creating a new user and the corresponding ticket on new e-mail
requests.

--
Enrique Iglesias Rodriguez