[rt-users] Using LookupExternalUserInfo.

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Wed Oct 22 04:10:32 EDT 2003

The creation of tickets by mail is limited in
Interface/Email/Auth/Mail.pm or something like that.
If you want that only existing users can submit tickets by mail you just
need to insert somewhere in the middle, before it says that it is going
to check it can create a new user.
But I think I posted something some time ago.

Samuel