[rt-users] Print a 'receipt' for user

Stefan Seiz talklists at index-s.de
Tue Oct 21 15:38:33 EDT 2003

On 10/21/03 9:23 PM, Jeremy Rooks <jrooks at ocic.k12.ok.us> wrote:

> I would like for it to print automatically to the default printer when the
> submit button is pressed after resolving a ticket.  I would like to know if
> there is a way to print a template with a script on resolve.  I have made  a
> template and a basic script, if only I knew how to make it print rather than
> notify someone.

That is definitively not possible out of the box and I don't have an idea on
how to achieve this except:

Have a template which sends emails to a special email address on resolve.
Install an Email client which can Automatically print on reception of such
emails on a dedicated computer. Send the template onResolve emails to that
specific computer...

Other solutions may require heavy perl scripting.
--
<http://www.StefanSeiz.com>
Spamto: <bin at imd.net>