[rt-users] This transaction appears to have no content

jflanders at burrelles.com jflanders at burrelles.com
Tue Oct 21 22:58:09 EDT 2003

First of all thanks to the fast reply, unfortunately work decided that
this project they wanted yesterday had to back seat to other projects
they want now.. funny how that works in IT huh?  Anyways I finally got
an hour to play with it between calls and try out your suggestions
turns out that yes it was the HTML thanks for that so I need to use
and Scrubber I liked Cubic idea of the internal one so I tried that
first.. this is my output now:
<!--
/* Style Definitions */
{margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
{font-family:Arial;
color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->

Test Ticket in HTML

Also I'm still getting 'This Transaction Appears to have No Content'
in my AutoReply.  But if I send it plain text I get the body like I
want.  While I'm listing problems here I tried to make a Script for
when the owner changed it would email them certain stats about the
ticket then now have. One such detail is the Ticket body but even with
the Plain text ticket I'm getting This Transaction appears to have no
content.  Here's my template:
Subject: "{$Ticket->Subject}" has been assigned to you

The following ticket has been assigned to you.  You can access your
assigned tickets at: http://rt3.xyz.com

Ticket Details
--------------
         ID: {$Ticket->id}
      Title: {$Ticket->Subject()}
 Requestors: {$Ticket->RequestorAddresses}
Ticket <URL: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id} >

Description
{$Transaction->Content()}

Lastly I tried installing RTFM it asked once for the SQL password
created the database asked again and then dumped back to the prompt.
I restarted the Web server but its not there in RT like I thought it
should.  There are several new Tables in MySQL though and it did copy
some files around.  Any thoughts?  Thanks again for all the help.
Once I start getting more efficient at this I'll try and return the
favor with others questions :P

Jarrod Flanders