[rt-users] OTRS to RT import

Shane Allen sallen at hrsmart.com
Mon Oct 27 19:54:55 EST 2003

I recently hired on at a company who is entrenched with OTRS. Having tried
to use it, I find it highly undesirable in terms of interface (and code --
I find myself strangely unable to affect small hacks when working on OTRS
code), and want to convert us to RT (having used it before and liked it).

The only problem: we have data in OTRS.

If necessary, I will create an import script from OTRS to RT and submit it
back to the list for future use, however it would take a large burden off
my shoulders if someone has already dealt with this in the past...

TIA