[rt-users] possible bug in ExternalAuth/Fallback

Larry Stone lcs at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 28 20:45:08 EST 2003

This is a bug, has been reported, and there's a fix -- see ticket 3674
in the rt3 queue:

http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=3674

Read the last couple of history entries for the best version of the patch.

    -- Larry