[rt-users] Temporary error?

Eric G Ortego eric at opelousas.org
Wed Oct 29 14:18:11 EST 2003

Im having trouble setting up alternate address' queues to accept
incomming mail...
this is the error I get, is this permission related? My syslog only
shows....what does it all mean?
Is there a list of debug messages anywhere that I might look at to
trackdown these kind of errors?

2003-10-29 13:16:08 1AEvnb-00014J-AK ** |/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate
--queue ppc --action correspond --url http://help.opelousas.org/
<ppc at opelousas.org> R=system_aliases T=address_pipe: Child process of
address_pipe transport returned 75 (could mean temporary error) from
command: /opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue ppc --action correspond --url http://help.opelousas.org/
       generated by ppc at opelousas.org ------

RT server error.

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
said:

temporary failure