[rt-users] Random attachment corruption.

Marcus Ramberg marcus at mediaflex.no
Tue Sep 2 07:40:07 EDT 2003

Hi.

I'm having some troubles with attachments in RT3 (latest version).
Seemingly at random, RT decides to crunch my binary attachments. I
thought this was related to filenames with international characters in
them, but after testing, it seems that the content of these attachments
are fine, they just lose their file names (end up as (untitled)) ... I'm
at a bit of a loss about this, been trying to read debug logs on the
tickets in question, but it doesn't seem out of the ordinary. The
attachments we have trouble with are jpg/pdfs, but I suppose it would
affect any binary content. I save a copy in a public folder for now, so
I can confirm that the content is ok before RT.. Anyone else have
similar issues?

Marcus
Mediaflex A/S