[rt-users] Resolve approvals

Miro Jurisic meeroh at mit.edu
Sat Sep 6 01:43:24 EDT 2003

I'd like to require approval before a ticket can be resolved.
Ideally, the way this would work is that X tries to resolve a ticket,
Y gets notified, Y approves, ticket is resolved without further input
from X. However, it is not obvious to me how to do this, since when I
add a CreateTicket action with an on Resolve trigger, the Resolve is
completed in addition to the approval ticket being generated. What
can I do?

meeroh
--

<http://web.meeroh.org/> | KB1FMP