[rt-users] Custom Scrip

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Mon Sep 8 14:30:53 EDT 2003

[...]

I recently asked a similar question (except I want to send a stipped
down template to a pager's email address) and it was suggested that I
use AdminCC.  For me, that won't work, as I'm using both CC's and
AdminCC's for other purposes.

Hopefully someone can answer this question....I'm sure more than just
the two of us could use this information.

Daryl