[rt-users] RT Approval - How can I manage who has the right to approve a tic ket?

Boris-Michel Deschenes bmdeschenes at ubi.com
Wed Sep 10 11:09:57 EDT 2003

I'm setting up RT 3.0.4 for our department, everything looks good, I'm
setting approval mechanism on one of the queue, the adminCC reveices an
email stating that a ticket needs his approval but anyone can log on RT
click Approval and approve this ticket... I'm trying to stop this and let
only one person approve. any idea?  here's my approval template:

===Create-Ticket: approval